- Step by Step Breakdown of Concepts – Flow Charts that illustrate how to apply concepts. Notes Provided.
- 1-1 Individual Attention: Mr Chong has helped many to identify learning problems for many to accelerate their learning. Often, we are blinded by our mistakes. We need someone to diagnose our problems.
- Constant Dialogue. What is written is meant to be forgotten. Conversely, what is spoken is what is dear to you and therefore you will remember.
IGCSE POA Crash Course
What you can expect
- Never try to spot Topics especially for IGCSE POA Exams. The examiners are given up to 12 questions and it is very easy to cover up to 80% of the syllabus. While some topics (e.g. Depreciation) tend to repeat each year, it is risky to ignore the remaining topics.
- This exam focuses greatly on the student’s ability to understand each topic in depth via theory questions which typically form 30% of the exam. Failure to ace the theory section means kissing A and A Star goodbye.
- Many students thought they could just memorise the format of various accounting entities to clear the exam. Gradually, their refusal to understand the system will haunt them when the complexity and volume of accounting topics increases. Some may even choose to give up as there are just too much information not understood.
Most IGCSE students take an average of 2 years to complete the syllabus. But if u could complete it in 6 months when you are at IGCSE Grade 9, would it not take the pressure off when u are at IGCSE Grade 10?
This is not a pipe dream. Mr Chong has successfully coached students within 6 months to ace the exam. You can be the next beneficiary.
Commitment : 3 hours per week for 6 months. The syllabus will be completed in 5 months and the student focuses on past exam papers in the last month.
At POA Tutor, we don’t explore possibilities. We provide you the possible way.