In this module, students are tested on 4 major topics
- Correction of Errors and Adjusted Trial Balance
- Prepayment and Accruals
- Entries made in Special Journals (E.g. Cash Receipt Journal)
- Account Receivable Control Account & Account Payable Control Account
Many students struggled as they did not learn accounting previously. The pace of learning is also much faster compared to O level. The student is expected to master everything within 4-5 months.
Under the Crash Course program, it takes about 4 lessons to clear up the issues and prepare the student how to ace the exam. Group Tuition welcomed. Attractive Discounts given.
In this module, there are 2 quiz and 1 final exam and students are tested on the following topics
- Construction of Trial Balance
- Double Entries and Account Classification
- Material and Labour Cost Variance
- Cash Budgeting
- Construction of Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis and Cost Classifications
- Capital Investment
This module is tough for beginners as they are required to master the various topics from financial and managerial accounting within 2 months.
In the Crash Course program, it takes about 6-8 lessons to settle most of the issues and prepare the student how to ace the exam. Group Tuition welcomed. Attractive Discounts given.